Monday 30 March 2015

#Book Reviews Dork Diaries

Dork Diaries








Blurb

Nikki Maxwell is not popular, in fact Nikki Maxwell is the opposite of popular; she’s a total dork! But Nikki’s hoping that by moving to a new school she might just stand a chance of making some friends and leave her old lame-ways in the past. But life is never that simple!

Follow Nikki’s life through sketches, doodles and diary entries as she starts her new school, battles with her mum for an iPhone and meets her arch-nemisis, the school’s queen bee, Mackenzie.

Jade's Review

The global best seller series Dork diaries is probably my favourite series. This is a great starter to the series and I am probably going to buy  the whole series. Although she is the bad guy sometimes I wish I was Mackenzie. Don't ask me why but I do. Erase the bad attitude then sprinkle a little love and kindness and that could be me. Never.