Tuesday 2 February 2016

#Book Review Girl Online:On Tour


Blurb

Penny's bags are packed.

When Noah invites Penny on his European music tour, she can't wait to spend time with her rock-god-tastic boyfriend.

But, between Noah's jam-packed schedule, less-than-welcoming bandmates and threatening messages from jealous fans, Penny wonders whether she's really cut out for life on tour. She can't help but miss her family, her best friend Elliot . . . and her blog, Girl Online.


Can Penny learn to balance life and love on the road, or will she lose everything in pursuit of the perfect summer?

Jade's Review

I really didn't know who Zoella was until my friends told me but I really enjoyed her book! I liked that  most girls could relate to her anxiety, I myself recently had an anxiety attack. She actually thought of the audience for the book but there were some bits that maybe my mum doesnt need to know about. I thought  it was a  good idea to write the actuall blog post because it interested the reader.